The 7th annual Alaska Oil & Gas Congress, presented by CI Energy Group will be held Sept. 19-22, 2011 at the Anchorage Downtown Marriott. The Alaska Oil & Gas Congress will consist of addresses and panels by industry professionals hailing from the U.S., Canada, and abroad.
From the conference website, topics will include:
- Up-to-the minute details on the Alaska Pipeline Project to the lower 48
- Critical information on OCS permitting and offshore exploratory project development
- New opportunities through technology advancements on the North Slope
- Options to address declining flow on the Trans Alaska Pipeline System
As well as dynamic and candid panel discussions on:
- Oil Production Tax
- Federal and state issues around keeping the Trans Alaska Pipeline full
Among the speakers at the 2011 Alaska Oil & Gas Congress are Alaska Governor Sean Parnell, Alaska Development Trans Canada Vice President Tony Palmer, and many others. For more information and to register for the event, visit the Alaska Oil & Gas Congress website.